Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Beginning

My brother always muses that I am the most "random person" he knows. Usually this is proceeding a phone call where I tell him that I'm going to be on a fashion makeover show, or am now driving a tow truck for a living.
Well, I guess the feeling is not held solely with him, as others have recently mentioned to me that my life is at times frenetic and full of adventure, often hard to keep up with, and almost always sure to amuse.
I suppose this is only to be expected from a girl raised by an engineer and female farmer, inhibited by an ornery creative gene, and whose first sentence was "Do it myself!" I'm at once a perfectionist, hindered by a touch of ADD, and constantly questing for experiences which stretch my perception of reality and result in emotional growth.
Whether I'm traveling to Southeast Asia, reading the guidebook mid-flight; following a whim to create an organic vegetable garden in my backyard; or filming gunshot victims on the streets of Trenton, you can bet I'm having an adventure!
For anyone interested in joining the ride, read on!

1 comment: